Eddie has over 18 years’ experience in business recovery, insolvency and turnaround management. Originally commencing at a top 4 firm in the UK, Eddie has a unique background having been exposed to a broad range of industry sectors with top tier firms and smaller boutique insolvency practices' both in the UK & Australia.
In 2011, Eddie relocated from the UK to Australia with his family. Whilst a key player in multiple high profile external administrations, Eddie’s real passion is to work with owners, advisors and stakeholders of SMEs to enable the successful continuation of business wherever possible.
• Graduate Member of The Australian Institute of Company Directors. GAICD.
• Master of Business Administration, Fellow & Chartered Manager of the Institute of Managers & Leaders (formerly AIM). MBA, CMgr, FIML.
• Member & Certified Credit Executive of the Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM). MICM, CCE.
• Member & Certified Turnaround Analyst of the Turnaround Management Association. CTA.
• Member of the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA). MIPA AFA.
• ARITA Advanced Dual Certification with the Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association - ARITA:
• Advanced Certificate in Restructuring & Turnaround (highest mark award, 2016)
• Advanced Certificate in Insolvency (Insolvency Education Program, IPAA 2012)
• Joint Insolvency Exams & Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (JIEB & CPI England & Wales). IPA (UK).
Following an objective and independent review of the business, I immediately relieve the pressure placed on both directors and management by formulating market leading strategies.
With a successful track record in operational restructuring and turnaround, I take great pride in confidently tackling the multiple and complex issues that companies face in times of crisis and uncertainty.
Victoria’s previous roles include Law Lecturer, and Deputy Head of an Independent School for young people with emotional and behavioural difficulties. In the UK, Victoria also held the position of Head of eLearning Development for a national educational charity, leading a team of educationalists and IT professionals to create and developing a range of e-learning courses.
With a range of qualifications in Law and Education, Victoria has extensive experience managing not-for-profit educational establishments in the UK and Australia. Victoria is a Director at the Civil Contractors Federation SA and Deputy Board Member of the Construction Industry Training Board.
Victoria has extensive experience in people management, change and leadership. Most importantly, Victoria is passionate about working with business owners in the SMFE sector and NFP boards to deliver better outcomes to stakeholders.
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association.
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors. MAICD.
- Master of Education (e-Learning), The University of Hull. MEd.
- Post-Graduate Certification of Education, Birmingham City University. PGCE.
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours), The University of Exeter. LLB.
Ben Heaney | CEO of ReGroup Solutions | Turnaround Practitioner
Ben Heaney, the founder and CEO of ReGroup Solutions, developed his practice after experiencing first hand just how many business owners are not sufficiently informed about business restructuring options and strategies designed to avoid formal insolvency.
Whilst Ben has extensive experience in advising business owners through formal insolvency situations, he attests to the fact: It's too easy for insolvency advisors to quickly form the view and make the recommendation to Liquidate.
Ben has the perspective that only experience can bring and his forte is assisting company directors through cash flow crisis, restructuring, turnaround and asset protection. Ben understands the pressures that the position of being a director brings. Ben provides his clients with practical advice and is motivated by dealing with complex issues.
- Head of the national Advisory Board for Turnaround Specialists.
- Member and Certified Turnaround Analyst with the Turnaround Management Association. CTA.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting), Griffith University. BBus (Acc).
Michael Durbridge | Director at ReGroup Solutions | Turnaround Practitioner
Michael has conducted analysis of hundreds of businesses and business models and is well placed assess credit risk, capital structures and contagion risk.
Most importantly, Michael is passionate about working with business owners in the SME sector to deliver better outcomes to stakeholders.
The SME marketplace is the largest employer in Australia. So often the business owner is forced to wear many hats such as sales, marketing, HR, accounting, finance and carry the heavy burden of being an employer. When financial distress occurs, the ramifications are far reaching and the business owner requires specialist assistance to regroup. Nothing is more satisfying than witnessing the positive outcomes on people’s lives that are achieved through a high-quality turnaround.
Take action & make contact
If you are in need of advice regarding your business, please contact us ASAP for a free confidential consultation.